STRIPPED

This blog is designed to enlighten, inspire, and inform my audience. It is based on my personal experiences and what I have come to learn and grow from based on those experiences.

I blog on various topics, and post recent works of art including poetry, stories, photos, and featured articles of my latest work.

Topics include, but are not limited to: alternative health, psychology, domestic abuse, women's rights, the health care industry, exotic dancing industry, entertainment industry, and more.

Any psychological theory or content is based on numerous and well-researched data including, but not limited to, work of M. Scott Peck, Carl Jung, Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Barry Sears, and various, credible internet sources.

VIXXAVIOLET.COM IS UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME DURING THIS WAITING TIME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE!!!

Enter, read and utilize at your own risk.

2.23.2013

window pane

living in this constant pain
persistant in this constant pain

only the persistant rain,
only the persistant rain,
will beat against my pane again

1 comment: