STRIPPED

This blog is designed to enlighten, inspire, and inform my audience. It is based on my personal experiences and what I have come to learn and grow from based on those experiences.

I blog on various topics, and post recent works of art including poetry, stories, photos, and featured articles of my latest work.

Topics include, but are not limited to: alternative health, psychology, domestic abuse, women's rights, the health care industry, exotic dancing industry, entertainment industry, and more.

Any psychological theory or content is based on numerous and well-researched data including, but not limited to, work of M. Scott Peck, Carl Jung, Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Barry Sears, and various, credible internet sources.

VIXXAVIOLET.COM IS UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME DURING THIS WAITING TIME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE!!!

Enter, read and utilize at your own risk.

1.13.2013

Temporary Website Back Up & Running!!!

Well, my friends...
it's not a giant leap, but it is a small step of progress in the right direction.

Unfortunately (for me), the software that I used (which was iWeb...and I am a slow learner...so it took me about 2 years to start getting really proficient with the stuff) was discontinued earlier this year.

Luckily, I managed to save the entire original site on a hard drive for reference, but I kind of felt like a woman who had lost her baby. (I get overly-attached to things, ESPECIALLY if it's artistic or creative content).

I've been sampling free software here and there, and kind of threw this up (with Wix...which kinda blows, but it works):
www.vixxaviolet.com
So, at least folks can sample my portfolio, reel, blog, bio/resume, and contact info.

I have literally nothing for overhead to fund merchandise. But, I am keeping my eyes and ears and options open to possible investors orrrr people who just like to give money to poor, aspiring artists with something meaningful (and slightly sexy) to say. Charity is a wonderful thing.

I should have 8x10's available shortly for sale online. In the meantime, stay classy. Stay with me. And for the love of God, look at this incredible Batman-Jesus statue. It has made me a BELIEVER again!!!

MUAHAHAHA...**The Dark Knight Shall Rise Again**...
Photo Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com 12. Jan. 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment