STRIPPED

This blog is designed to enlighten, inspire, and inform my audience. It is based on my personal experiences and what I have come to learn and grow from based on those experiences.

I blog on various topics, and post recent works of art including poetry, stories, photos, and featured articles of my latest work.

Topics include, but are not limited to: alternative health, psychology, domestic abuse, women's rights, the health care industry, exotic dancing industry, entertainment industry, and more.

Any psychological theory or content is based on numerous and well-researched data including, but not limited to, work of M. Scott Peck, Carl Jung, Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Barry Sears, and various, credible internet sources.

VIXXAVIOLET.COM IS UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME DURING THIS WAITING TIME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE!!!

Enter, read and utilize at your own risk.

12.03.2010

Booking Form Now Available!

I am now available for photoshoots in my studio, located in Northeast Philadelphia!

I will mostly be working in the Philadelphia area, as the past two years became exhausting from traveling so much (and managing my wardrobe, hair, makeup, meals, medications, etc.). Now, I have all of my amenities in one place!

I work this way because I do all of the makeup, wardrobe, and styling myself, and have a collection of cool props and costume pieces. I am a creative person, and an artist, and I am not satisfied to simply show up, and look pretty. I chose modeling, because I was creative, experimental, theatrical, and...an ACTRESS!
(Also I also vascillate between wanting to perform, and wanting to clean house...yep, I actually LOVE organizing, cleaning, and planning...my personality is very complicated...lol!).

You'll find that I am very easy to work with, so long as you treat me, my staff, and my space with respect.

Anyway, if you are interested in Booking me for your project, please visit my booking page, and fill out the Booking Form! I am tapering off my responses to online bookings on Facebook, Myspace, and other networking sites, as it is too hard for me to keep track. You may also email me directly, at vixxaviolet@yahoo.com for any professional-related questions. I do not respond to personal emails.

I am very excited for 2011!

http://web.me.com/vixxaviolet/Vixxa_Violet/Booking.html

No comments:

Post a Comment