STRIPPED

This blog is designed to enlighten, inspire, and inform my audience. It is based on my personal experiences and what I have come to learn and grow from based on those experiences.

I blog on various topics, and post recent works of art including poetry, stories, photos, and featured articles of my latest work.

Topics include, but are not limited to: alternative health, psychology, domestic abuse, women's rights, the health care industry, exotic dancing industry, entertainment industry, and more.

Any psychological theory or content is based on numerous and well-researched data including, but not limited to, work of M. Scott Peck, Carl Jung, Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Barry Sears, and various, credible internet sources.

VIXXAVIOLET.COM IS UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME DURING THIS WAITING TIME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND PATIENCE!!!

Enter, read and utilize at your own risk.

12.19.2010

Basic Science

If you've done cocaine for ten years, your brain is no longer normal.
If you've drank gin for thirty years, your brain is no longer normal.

I have done neither of these.
I take a small dose of Prozac, and Adderall, to help me stay focused, and drive my dopamine levels up (which were depleted through sadistic abuse and stress as a child...stress creates synapse damage in the brain).

I have spent the last six years fixing my brain, to make it the most optimal, functional thing I can make it.
This included:
graduating Honors and taking Honors courses in English & History in high school,
three years studying in college,
two and a half years in counseling,
two years psychotherapy and being seen by two of the top psychiatrists in Pennsylvania,
taking the proper medications, and the most functional diet possible in order to help my brain
(2 Tbs fish oil / day, ginko biloba, NADH, L-Theanine, dL-phenylalaline, L-Tyrosine, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, lean meats & proteins, omega-3 fatty acids like walnuts and almonds, regular exercise, yoga, meditation, etc.)
doing crossword puzzles and playing Tetris to help with cognitive function
forcing myself to learn to read maps because I did not and still do not have a GPS.

Don't hate me because I'm smarter than you.
Hate yourself because you have not optimized your brain properly, in order to think, function, and rationalize clearly.

My opinions are based on science and fact. Not my emotions, my satanic soul, or my paranoia.
Unless you have completed more schooling, professional therapy, reading, and have stayed clean (no drugs, no nicotine, cigarettes, other foul chemical agents), then you will not tell me that I'm crazy or dumber than you.

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment